Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.
1. Respect others and treat them as you want to be treated.
2. Do not use forum resources in abusive ways like spamming, advertising or posting bad things.
3. If you completed the registration then please use your account. Being inactive means that you don't like us.
4. Inactive accounts will be deleted after 6 months.
5. Do not ask to be a moderator or other priviledges. It's annoying and we don't like it!
6.Don'targue with administration team, if you were warned means that there is aserious reason. We are humans aswell and all we want is to keep this place safe and clean.
7. Do not give your mail address and other personal informations to anyone! This could save you from troubles later.
8. Do not post external links unless these are usefull to someone.
9. No hacking and cracking content in your posts or chat.
10.Don't create multiple id's and don't send spamming messages (PM or posts), some of us are undercover moderators.
11.Please try to avoid multiple posts, if you want to add something to your replies or topics, just use the EDIT button.
12.You have the right to report any post or user for breaking our rules. But please do not abuse on this option and press the REPORT button just to keep a moderator busy.
13.If by any chance a moderator misbehaved please contact the Admin directly via Private Message and explain clearly what happened. If you can keep a record of the facts (conversations in chatroom, PM's or topic replies) it would be even better.
14.Don't post torrents, hublinks or any other stuffs related to file sharing and downloads. Edi's World is just a simple community forum.
15.We try to keep this place close to "family oriented" concept which means that every post will be checked by moderators and we will take action against those who come here just to mess this place.