Edi's World Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Without Friendship Is Like The Sky Without Sun

Daily jokes!

DarkAngel
    Inactive Member
    Inactive Member

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2007-05-15

Daily jokes! Empty Daily jokes!

Post  DarkAngel Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:02 pm

Here is a thread made for those who like to start their days with a good joke...
    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    It will be updated everyday so don' miss it!
    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    You are the most welcome to participate!

Arrow This is really very very cute.....do read this ... Arrow

Grandpa and Grandma always got very excited when they recalled the old days they were together. They made a decision, one day to make it "yesterday once more". They made a date on the riverbank they used to go when they were young.

The next day, Grandpa got up 6 a.m. in the morning, dashed to the bank, picked up a big bunch of wild flowers before sunrise, waited there for his sweetheart to come. But grandpa ended in disappointment grandma never showed up even after sunset.

Grandpa went home in such anger. He opened the door, seeing grandma lying on the sofa with her pillow. He threw the flowers on the floor and questioned: "Why didn't you come to our date?"

Grandma hid her head in the pillow and replied shyly: "Mom didn't allow me to go... Neutral

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
    DarkAngel
    Inactive Member
    Inactive Member

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2007-05-15

Daily jokes! Empty Re: Daily jokes!

Post  DarkAngel Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:49 pm

Sorry guys, I was a bit busy lately, that's why couldn't keep this topic up to date...
    Let's hope you will like the next joke Razz

A college student needed a small two-hour course to fill his schedule and the only one available was wildlife Zoology. So he joined in and after one week of study, a test was held.The professor passed out a sheets of small paper where in each square was a carefully drawn picture of a bird's legs. No bodies, no feet, just legs.

The test asked each student to identify the birds from their legs. Our student sat and stared at the test getting angrier every minute. Finally he stomped up to the front of the classroom and threw the test on the teacher's desk. "This is the worst test I have ever written."

The teacher looked up and said: "Young man, you have not filled in anything and you definitely have failed the test. Tell me, what's your name?"

The student pulled up his pant to the knee showing his legs and said, "You tell me..."
    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:57 pm