Edi's World Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Without Friendship Is Like The Sky Without Sun

2 posters

Do you know about skipe?

Sweet Chestnut

Female
    Number of posts : 88
    Registration date : 2007-09-05

Do you know about skipe? Empty Do you know about skipe?

Post  Sweet Chestnut Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:45 pm

I was thinking you can use skipe to talk to him. If you use skipe oyu can both write and send files and pictures and talk to him and use chat and webcam all in once without opening new window and all.
    You can also tlak invoice using a headset.

Did you tried skipe before? Very Happy
    I think it will be perfect for you to can communicate with your bf.
    Also because the phone calls are free.! cheers
    He download skipe and oyu too and oyu canboth talk like on the phone using the headset but it cost nothing at all!
    Adn if he is soemwhere where there isnt internet connection, you can always call his number using skipe and it cost the half or less than the usual price! From skipe to usual phone you open an account with oney in it like 10 dollars, that oyu can use when calling one who dont have skipe or to call at low price..
    edina
    edina
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 102
    Registration date : 2007-05-14

Do you know about skipe? Empty Re: Do you know about skipe?

Post  edina Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:48 pm

Yeah, we use skype when is possible.
    He usually talks with me when he is at university and there you are not allowed to chat but sometimes he is using his friend's laptop so we can talk from time to time Smile

Have to go now, I'll see you in some time.
    Take care, bye bye!
    Sweet Chestnut

Female
    Number of posts : 88
    Registration date : 2007-09-05

Post  Sweet Chestnut Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:05 pm

not aloud to chat at university??
    but what do they care? you got computer rooms there dont you? i mean other then for teaching.. must be some rooms for students only, like students organisation locals, and a room just for the students at each insitute, no?
    well, systems are diferentt from a country to another, i know we have here in danmark. Even an entire celler, and that one was huge!
    But it will be better for you to can use it from home, when you are back from uni..cause you cna chat using skipe and talk but you odnt need to go to chat room with skipe so cannot be a problam.. I think that uni is afraid to get virus from chat rooms on the internet, but with skipe it doesnt go through internet explorer at all, it is directly connected to your internt connection, so its much more secure.
    Thats the alone communication device that i can trust 100%, both for safety and for privacy. It cant be cracked. I talk with nerd about it. Its something for itself cause it doesnt use internet explorer.
    For expl you cant found stuff about skipe users on google, only about internet useers. You can access a forum via google just by using names.. but with skipe it issnt possible as google cannot access skipe.
    So when s aboot like google cant access it, no one can. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:10 pm