Edi's World Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Without Friendship Is Like The Sky Without Sun

3 posters

Goodmooorning!!

edina
    edina
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 102
    Registration date : 2007-05-14

Goodmooorning!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Goodmooorning!!

Post  edina Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:35 pm

I study IT Razz
    Well, I hope to find some young ppls to talk about hacking Razz, lol, joking Very Happy
    I been to uni before so I know how it feels, usually I dont stay there more than I need, I mean my uni is just the place I go to courses and nothing else. No friends, no fun Smile

That's me, I told you I dont like making friends from real life Smile

What about you? Are you working somewhere? Married? Any kids? Razz
    Sweet Chestnut

Female
    Number of posts : 88
    Registration date : 2007-09-05

Post  Sweet Chestnut Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:02 pm

Usually most people at uni just go for the courses and dont stay htere unless they need to use books or the facilities there to stude. Like the computers or archives.
    They meet at students gathering for their institute once a year, and the different students parties there is, at christmas or other times of the year, some uni have regular ones at the weekends, like end of the weeks parties from 4-5 PM to 9-10 pm-
    Or the so call students bar where all can meet. Some gather at the cafeteria to can talk togehter about their studium, or meet home to prepare for exams and tests.
    Mostly students stude alone unless there is a group projeckt they must do. Its mostly home work. In IT there isnt much book studium as in humanoria and scientific studies, not as much homework as well. In math and philosophy they got a lot of homework to work on.
    It also depends of how big the insitute you are in is and how old. If its a big and old one, htey got traditions and more stdents facilities, also more money to can provide those.
    I work but i am not married and have no kids.
    Right now i took some weeks off to take care of things home and because i am not well since i was assaulted.
    edina
    edina
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post  edina Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:16 pm

I wonder why your friend agujero don't join our chat... Question
    It would be more interesting to have more members in, dont you think?
    Sweet Chestnut

Female

Post  Sweet Chestnut Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:07 pm

Thats why I recruited Edina.. why else?....Rolling Eyes but we cant force people to chat, nor can we change their timezone nor workplans.. or even less their working time. I dont think they can decide of that themselves. Thats life.
    edina
    edina
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post  edina Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:15 pm

Yeah, you are right...

Well, what can I say, this forum looks much better since you came in, let's hope that things will gonna be well soon. Till now only you and me keep this place alive Razz

I am gonna log off now, I think I will be back later, in about 2 hours.
    Hope to talk with you at that time if you still online Smile

Bye for now!
    Sweet Chestnut

Female

Post  Sweet Chestnut Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:58 pm

Yes i think i will be, and will also be doen with most of that cleaning stuff.
    I think that moth got nowhere left to hide and htat i have also got much more palce ot live in!!Very Happy
    I ma going to throw some more things.
    So the place will be like i want it and when i will be done with the heavy stuff, I cna begin with the smaller stuff, like organising all paers and things and books and set then in system. Long since i did it and its not my type. I always keep things well organised and systemattised. But here it has been NOT THE CASE AT ALL since over 2 years, and that makes me mad! geek
    But when there is too much to do its like oyu cant do a thing, thats meningless, cause there is so much more to do and who cant be done. It became too big and then huge and oyu just drop it all. I know i did. It started weell i rearranged all furnitures added soem and was stop by the neighbourg under .. after thrid time he stopped me, repeatidivly i just gave up it was too difficult ansd stresign to do a thing in those conditions. And then come the renovations of the building, who never ended. And you cant do stuff like that while their renovate due to the dust. it was too dirty, I spend hours and hours cleaning all the time so fill with powder it was. The kind they inject the wall pr blow on the walls to rince them ddeply, that super fine and thin sand. And it goes..EVERYWHERE!!
    Also a geek case . So I became nut from that. From the 2 things.
    I get sick stressed, sand in the throat lungs and all, heart problems, cardiac problems, bloodpressure jumping the sky and folling down under.. And hten all fine, but i was waiting. I had stopped for too long to can rememebr what was the original plan, nd what was int hose boxes i had bought long ago, and for what, and where were the nails and tools and all those small boxes with different screws, to what? I couldnt remember.
    When i look at things i can see i had a year of crazy daisy shopping spree that never ended, and i bought so many electronical stuff and litchjen stuff and furniture htat i could move to a 100 m2 appartement and will not feel the change.. well i will forn sure, but i mean i will have enough to fill it with!! Shocked Laughing
    Basically i bought the stuff to my new home..
    the one i do not have and am not moving to.. th eone in my head, my imaginary good home.. larger beautifuller better cooler and so much more what i like best.
    Hé. We dream..Wink Laughing
    Baa, doesnt hurt that much, I didnt bought them at Harolds auction house so thats not the end of the world.
    What i need is a sofa and a armchair, but i dont have the place for it. So it. And honnestly, I dont care, i like hte place to be a bit more spacious and clear and nice to be into.
    Ask th ebugs, they lovd it too!! Laughing
    Now i am buggs free, still one or 2 get out when i move things, or open a box.. like a box with a piazo plak to bake bread and pizza on it. You know that kind of stone that can handle very high temperature and be on th eoven.. well that one was new, never used, in its originaly emballage, and in plastic and all... fill with pups, cocoon and moth that couldnt get out.. of course.. Not exactly fill.. 2 moths and 4 pups.
    But to give you an idea of where i have to look out to found them all.. Thats not a funny task. If they are in the food, thats obvious, htere is only one shelter i have to look at and throw the packs. But in the liging room! I have more books that the national library and more maps than the total of students at Oxford can produce in a year... so thats many cxorners . Add to that all those unopen boxes.. They also cocoooned on batteries.. packs of bateries also unopened, keys, office stuff, but not paper, plastic bags, every where where you wont look for them an where there is no ffod for them to eat. cause thats the orms who eat but the pups dont and the flying object can fly else where to eat something....
    But orms cant fly, so I htink i have covered the entire area now. I will have to change the bag of the hoover and be very carefull while doing so, cause i caugth soem in flight while hoovering the place..Razz
    I am sure they didnt like that bermuda triangle effect tongue .
    Its good to know i made my place a better place to live into.
    I found out that by going slow, i do much more and much more faster than ever before. I dont push myself but do enormously in 10th of the time. And i swat really lot! tongue clown geek hjot hot hot.
    not outside, but under my skin.
    Thats also good to see the results. I dont stop before i can see a very good and positive result that i cna be proud of, or when i just have reach a limit where i dont want to do a thing anymore, so i just takle a 5 minutes break, and attack one more time!!Very Happy
    i like that.

Gee! I talk like a water fall, thats a damn good sign! tongue Wink sunny flower
    edina
    edina
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post  edina Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:30 pm

Wow, that the longest post I ever seen Smile
    I am really happy today bcz I think tomorrow my bf will come back and I cant wait to talk to him, I have so many thing to say Smile

I feel really tired but I dont feel like going to sleep now, I dont know why...
    I think I will be online for some time...

So if you want to talk, here I am Smile
    Sweet Chestnut

Female

Post  Sweet Chestnut Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:29 pm

Sorry, I was on the phone..

I am relaly happy for you!! Very Happy This is a wonderfull news! So soon!. No wonder that you cant sleep edina! he is coming back tomorrow and you are going to meet quiet soon.so.. Wink This is greate news! king Hurra! cheers

Keep me in touch of what is going to happen it must be funny for oyu to think that he is back and now you are going to meet very soon! sunny
    Who wants to Sleep when one id feeling bounce ? Razz

Are you on line?
    edina
    edina
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post  edina Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:32 pm

Lol, you crazy!

Yeah maybe I am feeling like this bcz of him who knows? Razz
    Anyway, I am not used to sleep too much Smile

So, let's partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Yes I am online, in the chat right now Smile
    Sweet Chestnut

Female

Post  Sweet Chestnut Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:38 am

We got cut! damn internet connection! tongue baa ttomorrow is another day but anyway that got me really mad, specially because of oyu , tyou didnt knew i was cut off so maybe you thoguth i just left like that.. wasnt nice.. i hope you didnt feel sad and didnt went to bed all crying.. i hope you went there feeling like a new person and like a flower with a big sunny

it is ,late, agian and i ned to sleep cause i got things to do tomorrow nad its too late.. tongue Laughing baa.
    ill go to sleep early the day i'll die.
    if that day come, which isnt sure.jocolor
    And i hope monchérie come back tomorrow cause y fan! its been a long time without him around now! Shocked maybe he lost his key and cant come home.. tongue
    edina
    edina
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post  edina Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:01 pm

Hey Sophie Smile

No worries I thought that something serious happened last night and that's why I got no reply from you. I wasnt thinking that your connection is not working but I thought something serious came up and you had to leave...

Well, yeah I left very happy yesterday so no need to worry about this Smile

Mon cherie? Who is that?
    Sweet Chestnut

Female

Post  Sweet Chestnut Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:15 pm

Thats brandon.. thats what you call the one you love.and the opne oyu hold dear to your heart.
    edina
    edina
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post  edina Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:17 pm

lol! I thought you are talking about someone else so i was Shocked

How was your day so far?
    I am in the chat aswel if you want to talk Smile
    Sweet Chestnut

Female

Post  Sweet Chestnut Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:34 pm

Sorry I just made coffee..
    I am glad to hear that you left very happy! Very Happy thats good news.
    I just realised that the cat did things last night.. i had this stichy thing, like a paperthink with glue and pheromone who capture the moth, and the cat, of course has jumped on the hting and now that thig is gone. I heard big noise last night the cat runing real fast, but didnt knew what it could be. He runed under my bed, so now that thing attracting moth is.. under my bed.. but i cant see it, and my bed is very low so its goign to be funny to found it..Rolling Eyes
    Sweet Chestnut

Female

Post  Sweet Chestnut Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:34 pm

alrigth, i go to the chat. Wink
    edina
    edina
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post  edina Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:46 pm

I am going offline now Smile
    Was really nice to talk with you today, i wish you a good night and sweet dreams!

See you tomorrow! Bye bye!
    Sweet Chestnut

Female

Post  Sweet Chestnut Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:17 pm

Goodnight too, i didnt notice cause my adsl was out! thats what happen when you chass bugs and tramp on wires, but dont notice, cause oyur eyes are directed to the roof only!! Laughing

it was nice too, see you and tell me if he is there.. he should contact you tomorrow! Say hello to ravi from me.

Ciao!
    Wink
    edina
    edina
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post  edina Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:28 pm

Good afternoon Sophie! cheers

How are you today?
    Still no sign of him and now I am a bit worried but I just hope everything is fine, I really miss him Crying or Very sad

Hope to see you later online:)
    By the way I started to work on your problem with Brandon and I am sure that he will be here by the end of this week Smile

Ok, see you later, take care! bom
    Sweet Chestnut

Female

Post  Sweet Chestnut Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:52 pm

I was answering oyu when i got that message that your forum didnt existed anymore and that you had deleeted it.. Shocked pale
    Next time you do some major changes of that kind, give a warning, and a few days to be ready.. cause oyu send me that message above, and 3 minutes later your forum doesnt existed anymore.. thats a bit weird cause you didnt mentioned it at all.
    I am glad to see that it was so short, but try not to do it that way next time.. i got a affraid slight chok..
    well, you put a bomb above, so i shopuld have known.

Anywy, we are already at the end of the week, thats friday today, so he should contact me today..
    as for Ravi, why dont oyu send him an email or phone him to see if he is home and if things are alright?
    I think i will do so if it was me. Very Happy
    edina
    edina
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post  edina Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:03 pm

I am talking with him right now Smile

I sent a mass e-mail to everyone and I didnt knew the server will accept the modification instant, usually it take 24-48 hours till domain changes are made confused

Sorry about this hope others will read their mails too Razz
    Sweet Chestnut

Female

Post  Sweet Chestnut Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:12 pm

I can see you made some more changes since, looks greate too..
    Very Happy Wink
    Japaneese garden, hmm. really sweet.

I still cant see no one coming at the sea.. Rolling Eyes but i am glad that yours is back.. you are so lucky to can talk to him. sunny I wish i could.
    edina
    edina
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post  edina Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:25 pm

Hmm, you must be patient Smile
    My magic works but still needs some time.

I will see you in a bit Smile
    Sweet Chestnut

Female

Post  Sweet Chestnut Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:18 pm

OK
    Sweet Chestnut

Female

Post  Sweet Chestnut Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:44 pm

I htink it is him who needs some time.
    and it doesnt mean he is going to make the rigth choice. Right now he is with someone else..
    edina
    edina
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post  edina Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:11 am

Well remember what you told me yesterday? That I must keep my hope no matter what, so you should start doing this too. I am sure that he will come here, trust me. It will take some time but he will come here Smile

Sorry because I couldnt be online too much today, my PC gone mad and I had to fix it. Even now I am not sure if it will work but I still hope. I want atleast talk with Ravi and come here, that's all.

And this piece of junk always makes me trouble when I need it to work the most Razz

OK, hope to see you later or tomorrow, I will still be here for some time>

See ya!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:52 am