edina
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 102
    Registration date : 2007-05-14

Re: Goodmooorning!!

Post  edina on Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:38 pm

Well, this is just past and I think you should leave it behind. I mean I dont see anything good in keep the same problem on, you cant do nothing about it anyway no matter how much you talk about it.

So let's just start a fresh forum life in a place where someone know how to appreciate you Razz (I bet you have no idea what am I talking about alien )

Sweet Chestnut

Female
    Number of posts : 88
    Registration date : 2007-09-05

Post  Sweet Chestnut on Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:39 pm

Yes I agree with oyu.
    I now so. i want him to do so, more in his heart than his mind in fact.
    I am so dead tired of restrictiv forums!
    They all say they are about relationships but as soon as they meet real relationships issues they close it down. It must be from afar, like someone talking about someone elsewhere.
    Why cant they also help 2 people having troubles here and there? That will be logical. Saj could have acted as the middle man to help us as a friend and give us advices instead to play the cold in the azz bos and just delegate punishments.
    When he is so unable to understand people relationships and how it works, i ask myself what the heck he do as admin for a friendship forum!
    You cant just be alrigth just because everything is alright. You also have to be there when things go bad. And anyway he first took drastic actions when things were fine.
    All last week torubles was that we couldnt pm each others nor talk freely nowhere. I think the guy was never in a forum before. He never participated in a usual forum, or he will have know those things.
    Like youtube links and standard conversations threads.
    This forum was dead for so long that he wasnt used to have regular users, and that it is regular users that makes a forum not people just asking for advices and then leavign once they have received it..

Sweet Chestnut

Female

Post  Sweet Chestnut on Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:43 pm

Talking about it help in fact.
    I didnt talk about it. So i needed to.
    Cant you see how disturbing this has been for me? I was under pressure for 2 weeks,a nd oyu cant imagine how hard it was for me to talk about movies or alike when all i wanted was to can talk with him privatly and him too.
    it was really stressing for both of us.

It was unhuman to ask this from us and i ressent saj a lot to have put us in that situation.
    I am gloomy.. Sad
    its better we have here. but now i am really disappointed about forum.
    Its always the same. You are good as long as you give. the day you are the one in need, they just kick oyu out.

Any way i also still have buggs so i am bugged from all sides!
    Razz
    edina
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post  edina on Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:47 pm

I think that he could do one thing: leave your PM on or create a private section for you and Brandon. Since you 2 were dependent of FP I guess he could do this thing for you. Then you and Brandon could talk free without being afraid that someone will interfear in your matters.

An yes, I agree that you 2 were there almost all the time so you could get some understandting atleast for all the things you done by now instead of simply get you 2 out!

Well, this is what makes a forum active: talking. And you and Brandon did this without using bad words or anything that break the rules. Those youtube links couldnt be a valid reason for ban.

But I think is better to leave this, ok?
    Let's not rise the problem again especially when there is nothing left to do.

Sweet Chestnut

Female

Post  Sweet Chestnut on Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:48 pm

I read about moth, not the butterflies the other kind.
    There si several thsoe who go in food, those who like clothes and those who eat ood and those who just stay one place and fly arounf.
    I had 3 kinds, and now i think i only have the one call staying near where they live,,they are in that hole on the roof and only fly in my living room when adult stage, but they dont attack anyhting,m food or else.
    So i should use naphtaline/ naphtalen cristals in the hole even if iit stincks a lot and is quiet dangerous to inhalate.
    I think one ball of it will be enough.
    it will kill all eggs. Also they like humidity and this summer was very wet here, and they stop growing when the temperature is under 18 degree.. but.. htey start again as soon as the temperature is over 18.. even if the eggs were there fro months or years, they just wait! Shocked
    Incense work, i should just have put some this morning.
    Now is quiet, i let the window open for hours, and it must be 14 degree C, so thats stop them for a while.. Rolling Eyes
    edina
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post  edina on Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:52 pm

Is it night at your place?

Sweet Chestnut

Female

Post  Sweet Chestnut on Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:55 pm

edina wrote:I think that he could do one thing: leave your PM on or create a private section for you and Brandon. Since you 2 were dependent of FP I guess he could do this thing for you. Then you and Brandon could talk free without being afraid that someone will interfear in your matters.

An yes, I agree that you 2 were there almost all the time so you could get some understandting atleast for all the things you done by now instead of simply get you 2 out!

Well, this is what makes a forum active: talking. And you and Brandon did this without using bad words or anything that break the rules. Those youtube links couldnt be a valid reason for ban.

But I think is better to leave this, ok?
    Let's not rise the problem again especially when there is nothing left to do.

I agree with you completely.
    i dont understan either why he acted this way. it was like he was jealous of us or something and wanted us bad. Like hindering us to can talk knowing that we had no other way to do so. I have experiendced it in another forum where an admin did similar thing and baned one of us or both just after knowing we couldnt communicate otherwise. also a user, that tried to get us both or one of us baned just after i ahd told her that we couldnt communicate other wise and were depending on the forum.. Shocked
    People can be so nasty to each others!
    He should have shown some more compassion and understanding, just because we were his forum pal and helper. Normaly after so many psots i should have been set as moderator.
    he also supress the visible quantity of my posts, cause i posted over 1000 but it shows only 400 or so.
    It is also weird.
    Was at 870 a week ago..
    baa.
    We talk about it and we agree, you have forum experience like me so you can see the wrong in it. So or saj is an idiot and dont know enough about forums to can be an admin, or he did it on purpose and just play idiot. Which was very sadistic of him if oyu ask me.

Tell me what you did today? Very Happy

Sweet Chestnut

Female

Post  Sweet Chestnut on Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:56 pm

Yes it is night. at yours too i suppose. We both live in Europe so thats the same time zone at one hour near.

What kind of food do oyu eat? i would like to know. Local dish or indian dishes?
    I like indian food.. tongue
    edina
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post  edina on Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:57 pm

I slept all day till now Smile
    I feel really bad because of this flu Sad

Well, I am not good in making indian food and here I dont have all the ingredients.
    So I usually eat romanian food.

Sweet Chestnut

Female

Post  Sweet Chestnut on Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:01 pm

What is romanian food like? is it like russian dishes?
    Can you give me some exemple of dishes there? I would really like to know about oyur cooking. Very Happy
    edina
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post  edina on Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:07 pm

He he, yes you can say I eat russian food sometimes as my mother's roots are in Ukrain Razz

Honestly, I dont really know what to say about this romanian food, I usually dont cook too much since I live with my parents, but the traditional romanian food is "mamaliguta si sarmale", here is a image:

Now, please dont eat your computer Razz

Sweet Chestnut

Female

Post  Sweet Chestnut on Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:10 pm

HMMM!! Shocked it looks really good! what is it made of? what are the ingrediens i se, is it chicken?
    and bulgur? I would like to know cause it really looks very good!
    Dont oyu ever help your mum in the kitchen? to prepare food?
    I know i did with my mum and dad always, specially on sunday when they were both free from work. We all cook together, all kids and our parents.

Do you have sisters and brothers?
    edina
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post  edina on Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:15 pm

No, my mother doesnt like someone else bother her when she is cooking Razz

Yes I do have 2 sisters and 1 brother Smile

I would like to talk more with you, but I feel really sleepy Sad
    I guess I will see you tomorrow, have a good night!

Bye for now

Sweet Chestnut

Female

Post  Sweet Chestnut on Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:17 pm

Allright edi, it is also very late, specialy your place, and when you are sick the best remedy is a lot of rest. The body defense system will take care of the rest..! Wink

So sleep tight and have many sweet dreams who will take oyu far away in the arms of the one oyu love..hmm Smile sunny

Sweet Chestnut

Female

Post  Sweet Chestnut on Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:43 am

Why do you tell me that you are sick and need to sleep when in fact you just go to Sunrise forum?? Shocked
    You dont have to say that you are sick all the time just cause you want to go to another forum.

Last edited by on Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    edina
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post  edina on Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:49 am

Hello,

Well, seems you really like to follow others Razz
    Yes, I been to that forum for about 2 minutes to check if they locked my thread with the link I posted for Edi's World.

Before I shut down the PC I always do a check everywhere: mail, forums and other sites and delete what I dont need.

I think I understand why Brandon wants to take a break... Idea

Sweet Chestnut

Female

Post  Sweet Chestnut on Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:36 am

I am in that forum... And I go there from time to time.
    I went there about one hour after we had talk together. And i do not authorise you to emit that kind of judgemental comments on my relationship with Brandon.
    You seems to forgot that you had ask me at FP if i was in that forum.. only 2 days after you had been in contact with us.
    To go to another forum doesnt mean that I follow others.. I didnt expected to found you there and i didnt noticed it at first.
    Why should I follow you?
    Thats a very weid thing to say.
    brandon want to take a break cause we got into trouble elsewhere. And thats what i told you oyu dont know if it is true.
    You told me you agreed with Saj the day he banned us.. only yesterday you said you didnt at all.. But when we were banned you said that you had told saj to use the phhb rules for banning. Why that?
    Why should you encourage him to do such things when oyu tlak to us as a friend in parallel?
    I didnt understood that.
    I do not mix in your relationship with your bf nor your friends, and i will never dream of interfeering in other people privat business unless i was specifically asked. And even there i will remain cautious.
    I dont see why you seems offended or surprised or take it as if you were caught.
    i do not care what you do with oyur time. It is your own things not mine. What I care is being told you were ill. Because I care for you not to be more sick and disturbed healthwise than oyu already are with your back and all.
    And also because I believed what you told me.
    You dont have to justify yourself towards me, but i have the rigth to vent my opinion or feelings.
    if you want to understand others begin to understand yourself and your own motives, behind your words and actions. You know Socrates wise words: " Know yourself".
    What you said above correspond to me telling you that your bf took a month vacation to be free from you.. And telling you i understand why he took a break somewhere where he couldnt connect to the internet..
    That will be cute huh?!
    Thats evil to say such things. If you took what i said badly, thats because you wanted to, cause i dont see whats wrong with it. i didnt agressed you personnaly or emit judgement on you. I expressed my surprise. MY surprise and not your actions.
    Here you criticise me and said bs about brandon. Like if you knew a thing about me and him!
    The reason why i wont said such uggly stuff to oyu, is because I do not pretend knowing people i do notknow, and i do not play with people feelings and say inconsequent things just for the fun to hurt others, like a young school girl!
    14 years old do that kind in the school yard.. to compeete with being mean and become meaningless.
    It is time for you to try to stop to say and do stuff that you know are hurtfull, just because you feel for doing so, or because you cant take any form for other opinions that cross you. I have noticed before that oyu easily flare up over nothing while oyu expect others to take heavy comments from you with a lighted spirit. You have to learn to refrain yoruself and think of the consequences of your words and actions on others.
    It is something one do consciously. It doesnt come on itself.
    You know very well why oyu feel offended and it had nothjing to do with me. It is your own consciousness that dictate your actions. Not mine.
    edina
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post  edina on Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:11 pm

I dont get how can you feel good by telling so many lies Question
    You said you been on sunrise forum after 1 hour since we talked last time, if you did so then you couldnt see me online. And by the way, what is my nickname there?

So please stop acting as you are the only person who is right and others are just some stupid.
    I agree with saj that he banned you bcz that was the most easy way to get rid of the problem. But i do not agree to do this before finding out what is the problem. You and him did mistakes but after all, is his own place and he can do whatever he wants. Even I can ban members with no reason but I dont do such things just to show myself as the Great Admin.

You just keep rising problems all the time like everyone must listen you.
    Somehow you must think to something: "I was in FP and i was banned, I was in another forum and I was banned, well I dont think all admins have something against me, maybe there is something wrong with ME".
    But instead of this you just like to cause troubles to anyone, pretending that you are a good friend to that person...
    Honestly you should analise yourself before saying that others have something against you or they lie to you.
    You suggested I wanted just to get rid of you and go to another forum, and then accused me that I acted as I been caugh of doing something bad... How do you expect me to react when all you say about me is wrong?
    I dont care about your relationship with Brandon but from all I been talking with him, all these things are just 1 side, it is only YOU who wants him back, it is only YOU who care about him and love him. But did you asked yourself if he has the same feelings for you?
    You are a mature woman but sometimes you act like a child and I am not the only person who say this.

Sweet Chestnut

Female

Post  Sweet Chestnut on Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:50 pm

I was there one hour later and i saw edina on line. thats all.
    And i dont see why oyu make such a mountain out of a molehill!
    I just tell oyu if oyu were sick ot not, thats all. And all oyu can found to do, instead to say i was just there a while, is to insult me!
    Take a look at oyurself big girl!
    I didnt lie, why shoudl i do so, are oyu crazyt or what? why are oyu getting all weird and super agressive again?
    youi did the same at FP.
    And thats why things went bad. i remind oyu that we had been there for months without any problem at all and that in your first post there you insulted me. You said i was old and that i must be lonely to spend so much time in the forum, even if you had just came there! and that my advices to other people were bad and that a woman my age shouldnt tlak tha tway!! >Really??!! and where should you know that from? you are an expert in it? When you will be my age you can talk and not before.
    When i was 15 i was already living on my own and working while going to school, and cooking for myself..
    If you like to know.!
    Things will have been alright and our pm will not have been supressed if you didnt have written inside the forum that there was a problem between you and me when there wasnt.
    After 7 hours of pm talk where i also told you stuff to improve oyur forum, you just stabed me in the back by saying that kind of shit who wasnt true anyway. You understood what you wanted to. Just as you are doing right now.
    You just like to make trouble and you told me yourself you can get real nasty all the sudden. The compleete opposit than what you show rest of the time.
    Also you pm the admin to complain constantly and it didnt help, did it!?
    Worse is that immedialty after coming there oyu push people around and its about time for you to get conscious of it and to stop just thinking about oyurself. The funny thing about your critic of my advices is that oyu never gave any advices to anybody but just went there to talk to people cause oyu were borred. That others had other plans for the day, you didnt gave a damn.
    I never acted as if i was right and other stupids, you say that not me.
    maybe oyu are projecting?
    The same for "you just like to cause troubles to anyone, pretending that you are a good friend to that person..." seems to me to correspond exactly to the description.. of what you did that day after we had talk so long in pm..
    As for rising problems, tell me where i raised any problem???
    i didnt!
    You did!
    You insulted me saying shit about Brandon and telling that he took a break because of me.. because i was at sunrise at the same time you were??!! are you mad or what?
    So for you being at that forum while you were in it, means that I was following oyu??!
    Maybe it is oyu who was following me then, cause as i told oyu i didnt look at who was online when i got there, i just listen to some music, and say your name later on.
    Who knows, maybe thats was you who came after me!
    You didnt thougth about that angle did you?!
    I dont give a shit as i told oyu where oyu go and that you were there or not. Is that clear enough for oyu now??
    What i cared was that you said oyu were ill to me and was going to bed,. End of story. You say oyu went there to check oyur mail , i dont care either thats none of my business. Thats oyur private life thats what oyu do, what oyu want, and not me. I am not interested and i dont ask you for justifications. I expected more from you to tell me that you were feleling better later on, or that you told me that to be polite, cause oyu thought it will make me sad if you went to tlak to others instead of me. And nothing else. I wasnt expecting from you a full police rapport of your going and doing.
    You took it all wrong. Just admit it. If oyu are parano or are used to be controlled, well thats not my fault and i am not th kind to do so.
    get use to it and stop all the time to agress people and insult them with very low personal comments.
    You break all kind of possibility for genuate relations.
    So in your meaning i should just have shut up, is it what you prefer? People who pretend being friend with a big smile on their face but think the opposit of you???
    Well, I am not ike that. I say what i mean and i mean what i say. I piut wigth on honnesty and not ilusions and lies.
    I thought you were like that too, and that you were the kind that appreciate that kind of contacts, and not the fakes type.
    Tell me if I am wrong about htat. Cause i would like to know.
    We have up to now communicate very openly, so if i cant even ask you if oyu are sick or not, without you making things degenerate into WW3, we are going to talk about the weather and TGIF, for the reast of the day.. real funny!
    Some people like that kind instead of genuate talks. I dont. I found that borring.

BTW, i am a fan of dune too and of science fiction. I am wild of it. Alien as favorit, and the books of Dune, not themovie, was bad..herbert is a genius.
    I read all books from i was 15. The story is just fantastic!
    I dont think i have ever read anything better since.
    I hope you are not going to dont like it now that you know that i am fond of it!
    Anyway, you might have a strong character, but i have a hot temperament too. So if you want to enter a competition, its going to be real festive! I assure you. Laughing i am from south of France, and we are temperament full there. When its hot, its hot!
    I dont mind, thats like my religion or my second skin. We just say it as it is, thats very usual there. Not so good for english people or if in contact with more stoic guys, or by the book types or "lets live life in pretense that we are perfect and all is a lie we believe into"...
    Thats how I see it.
    Do you still like me or hate me, or can we be friend again?
    Wink
    edina
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post  edina on Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:56 pm

No thanks, I dont want anymore friends from now!!!!

Sweet Chestnut

Female

Post  Sweet Chestnut on Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:01 pm

I knew oyu had too many!

The site isnt functioning, something is wrong with the grafics.
    they just dont show anywhere not even the avatars.
    Something isnt on..
    Evne th elist of avatars to chose from doenst show.. it gives instead the name they are saved under..
    like the smileys i dont see any, but instead it shows " laughing razz, rolling eyes, and so on..
    Something must have been disabled.
    Maybe at admin functions, you did something under general setting where only you, admin, has access to graphic.. and no others.. could be that. If not i got no idea.
    edina
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post  edina on Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:05 pm

I am trying to see where is the problem but nothing I did by now has an effect. I will contact the forum provider admin and see where is the problem. I think they are doing some upgrades or something like this and this affects all the forums.

Sweet Chestnut

Female

Post  Sweet Chestnut on Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:05 pm

I tried to change the language to see, but its the same.
    thats weird that oyu cant see it. so must be cause its enabled for admin but not for users..
    I dont know any other reason.

Sweet Chestnut

Female

Post  Sweet Chestnut on Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:11 pm

Yes, I think it must be that. First i thought it was oyu who was doing it when i connected.
    Cause last time oyu did so it also did things like that, but never in that extent.
    Usually they should notify you when they do an upgrade. No?
    Thats becasue of time zone.. must be late nigth where they are so, they think everybody sleep.." Laughing
    edina
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post  edina on Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:46 pm

Technical problem solved, the things are back to normal now Smile

One of the hosting servers was down for some time.
    Everything is working fine now Smile Sorry for the inconvenience

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:16 am