Edi's World Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Without Friendship Is Like The Sky Without Sun

3 posters

Goodmooorning!!

edina
    edina
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 102
    Registration date : 2007-05-14

Goodmooorning!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Goodmooorning!!

Post  edina Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:51 am

I have no idea, I hate politics!!!! confused
    Sweet Chestnut

Female
    Number of posts : 88
    Registration date : 2007-09-05

Post  Sweet Chestnut Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:00 am

How can you hate it if you dont follow it???

I dont know how much real info you get in Romania, but that fact is already known everywhere.
    It was also made together with Tony Blair, also the attack in London 2 years ago were orchestrated.. so that the government could control people more and get the public back up to pursue the war in Irak and send more soldier there cuase the english were very much against.

There is documentation 2 months before the world trade center attack where bush said they needed a Pearl Harbour like incident to can get a reason to engage in warfare with Irak and create an international antiterror law.
    They founded it.. remmeber how the buildings fall down? it was like when you see buildings who are beign destroyed by professionals, and where mastic is put inside the fondations of the buildingl at specific places, so that the building will fall on itself without making axplosions, and thats what hjppened to 3 building s that day, even if only 2 had been hit by an airplane.. and also the giuy who was one of the owner of the world trade scenter said it was ment to be destroyed, and that they were at e meeting voting for it that day, when the airplane crashed in the world trade center..
    also there is miliutary jet near by the place whos function is to shut down any airplane coming out of their rute, and none of the plane were shut even they were out of course for almost an hour..
    edina
    edina
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post  edina Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:57 am

Yuck that things is too complicated for me at this hour (2AM Razz) I am going offline now, good night!
    Sweet Chestnut

Female

Post  Sweet Chestnut Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:50 pm

Goodmorning edi! Very Happy

how are you today? lazy sunday? Wink
    Jaan
    Jaan
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Male
    Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2007-09-20

Goodmooorning!! - Page 6 Empty hi sophia

Post  Jaan Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:31 am

what if i tell ya that all thats hapenning in all these countries is just
    american explotaion coz america is to powerfull so they thing they can control any country but they dunno that feeling and concoiusness can make ppls behave strangely in thier own way i mean to say that if u see from the american point of view then the other side is bad but from the point of view of the ppls who are suffering then you can see that they are the one who are the good one i am naa taking anyones part but just standing in the middle of the scale you just become a judge wid out having no certificates in any law coz each and evry person is a judge in himself coz i think that if you can diferentiate between good and bad then you are a judge ......

why theere was no war in so many days ??? coz those countries had petrol to provide to others but maybe just because thier land is barren now they are being stamped as terorist but some ppls dont think that even in those land there are ppls living and to sat ppls i mean living human being who got feelings and emotions.. but infront of influential and money lords these individuals dont have no importance......

anyways maybe these ppls are destined to have hapiness in the end thats why theyu suffering at this stage ofb thier life i am naa sucha ascolar but all am saying is what i understand hope anyone dont feel bad of what i said
    edina
    edina
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post  edina Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:01 pm

Hi guys,

Usually politics are just a boring thing Razz and the last thing we want here are boring stuffs, so lets talk about something else if you dont mind, ok?

If you like to talk about politics try the World Matters section, but I am sure not many pps will be interessed.

Anyway, I wish you a great time you all. See you next time. Be nice till then Razz
    Sweet Chestnut

Female

Post  Sweet Chestnut Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:42 pm

Welcome back Edi! Very Happy
    I was just making food, still not finish, so we went off from one another jsut before.
    Hwo are oyu and how are htings going on oyur side?

I have missed you a lot Sad you werent there at all and it was strange.
    bad girl! tongue you left me all alone for my B-day! What a Face
    clown I hope that you are feeling fine and that all is well with you Cool Wink
    edina
    edina
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post  edina Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:43 pm

Hello Sophie,

Sorry about your birthday,I planned to open a topic here and wish for your birthday but as I told you I had some connection problems. Now the things are okand I hope I will be able to come online more often.

I also started uni today and I will be a bit busy in the next few months but still I will come here atleast once in a day Smile

How is Brandon?
    And how are the things going on with you?
    Hope we will have a talk today Smile

Take care, see you soon Smile
    Sweet Chestnut

Female

Post  Sweet Chestnut Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:25 pm

Hej! Good luck with uni! Very Happy

Glad to see you back! I was hoping we couild chat yestrday..
    I am fine thanks, a bit tired now cause i overworked and dint sleep enough..

What about you? hOW ARE YOU? and how are things going between you and Ravi? Why isnt he coming here? tongue
    edina
    edina
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post  edina Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:31 pm

Hello,

Well, I have no idea why Ravi didnt came here, I gave him my site add once but he wasnt interessed in this too much so I didnt felt like asking him to come here. Anyway, even for me he is busy and I can understand him as I know what means uni and work at the same time.

Me too,I am a bit tired as I couldnt sleep last night and today i missed my classes Razz Anyway is just the first day and is not so important Razz

Hope to talk with you later Smile
    Sweet Chestnut

Female

Post  Sweet Chestnut Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:48 pm

Ooops! missing first day at uni??!!
    thats not good at all edina!
    you shoudl ahve go there even if tired.
    It is very important, to get to know the palce and teachers and all and they probably made special things that oyu missed, and as oyu do not have friends there to keep you updated about what hapened that was a big mistake..
    They dont repeat things at university you will have to learn to have alot of selfdiscipline if you are going to make it edina cause nobody is goign to come after you cause you dotn show up to class. its all oyur own repsonsability and they dont care. So you ahve to care. You go there for you not for them..
    Its not jsut class edina, it is many info about how the place function and about oyur teachers and about how the rest of the year will unfold.
    There is always stuff coming up tha tday, like things one must do registration and the alike. Documents to be picked up soem palce and all as the teacher do not come with material but the students have to pick it up themselves. So tomorrow oyu wil have to ask students in oyur class about it and to go look where the extra material are put and to go pick it up.
    Maybe where you are teached is also changed. I ahve seen that beofre, and you go to the class and nobody is there or other are there and it can tkae oyu like 2 hours ot found out where your class is now teached.
    Its not like primary, the ,sot happen the first week at uni, thats later on you can cool off. The social part is also very important. It is best to know whom oyu are going to be with for the ´next.. 5 years! affraid tongue Wink Laughing
    Some will drop but most will stay, so get good in it from the start.

Good luck with it, Very Happy
    edina
    edina
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post  edina Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:02 pm

Good evening Sophie,

Well, the first day wasnt so great as I thought, I asked my colleagues and there wasnt something so interesting. Today I started the real classes and I had to stay for 8 hours there. Sad Lucky me tomorrow will be better.

How are you today? Hope everything is going fine Smile
    I think I will go to sleep in some time, I feel really tired after today.
    Hope to talk with you soon.
    Bye bye!
    Sweet Chestnut

Female

Post  Sweet Chestnut Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:12 pm

8 Hours!! affraid waw! thats somehting!

I understand you are tired. tongue Razz

What is on your shema? what matters do you have this semester?

I am not feeling very well.
    edina
    edina
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post  edina Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:57 am

Good morning Sophie and others!

How are the things going on here? I see ppls dont come around too much,I guess uni and work keeps everyone busy.

Well to answer to your question Sophie about what I must study, there is ALOT ( Sad ) of maths first of all. Then are programming languages (Java), Hardware and few other things which I cant name in english Razz

What happened to you? Is everything ok now?
    Sorry I wasnt here too much but I have alot of work for uni as I wanna get good marks Razz. This is the only way for me to leave my country and get a good job somewhere else (You know which country Very Happy)

Ok,I must get back to my work now but I will check the forum from time to time.

You take care, I hope to see you later. Bye bye!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:31 am