DarkAngel
    Inactive Member
    Inactive Member

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2007-05-15

Chat Rules!

Post  DarkAngel on Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:24 pm

HI,

I know it's boring to read all these things, but what can we do? Without our laws this place will become a mess really soon! And since I am the Chat Moderator it's my duty to set some rules which I am afraid that you have to follow else you won't be able to come here anymore!

Here we go...

Arrow Pleaase use a nice language in the chatroom, avoid typing the same thing more times to get attention and try not to use the caps because typing like that it's annoying and we use it generally to mark the shouts or important things.

Arrow Don't put external links, large images or your personal informations on chat. External links are allowed only if someone needs them (for example a site which provides free hosting or traffic ranking etc) and ofcourse no adult content or dowloading/uploading links. Large images will take alot of server resources and users with slow connection might not be able to connect. And personal infos are PERSONAL, you can give them only in private (PM, mail, messenger).

Arrow As everywhere moderator's word is law but you are free to report to the site admin if someone is breaking the rules or a moderator doesn't do his job. Ofcourse we try to select only nice persons for our team but sometimes we might do a mistake. You can contact Admin via Private Message system and please save a record of that conversation which breaks the rules. We needs proofs to take action.

Well, here it's all I wanted to say, hope those rules are not so hard to follow... sunny

Enjoy your time here and if you have a question regarding forum issues don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards

Current date/time is Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:15 am