Edi's World Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Without Friendship Is Like The Sky Without Sun

3 posters

Help Desk

DarkAngel
    Inactive Member
    Inactive Member

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2007-05-15

Help Desk Empty Help Desk

Post  DarkAngel Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:56 pm

Hi,

I think many peoples who join a forum have no idea what it's all about and how to use it, so they stay inactive. I know there is a link to the FAQ but even for me was hard to manage with it for the first time. I didn't even knew what FAQ means. lol!

So I think we should create a special section where we can explain others how to use the forum and where our users can ask for help.
    What do you think?
    edina
    edina
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 102
    Registration date : 2007-05-14

Help Desk Empty Re: Help Desk

Post  edina Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:03 pm

Help Desk section created.

Our users can post their forum/chat issues in Techical support for members forum.

I am still working on How to use the forum tutorials.

Regards,
    Admin
    Sweet Chestnut

Female
    Number of posts : 88
    Registration date : 2007-09-05

Post  Sweet Chestnut Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:39 pm

I think that the width of the forum is too big, i odnt know if htat can be changed but it cannot be on the screen and its distrubing, it will be nicer if it could be all in one.. even when supressing the preference box the size of the forum page hinder it to can be seen fully. Its the width thats a tad too big.
    Is it automatic or can one change it as will?

I hope you can do somethign about it edina, cuasse one can see the threads but not the name of last meassages, i have to use the cursor for each and its better to can see both at once instead to have to bounce back and forht for each thread.. Wink
    Alos here, and most of it on the right side, is empty anyway, that just blue-grey place..
    Also for the threads name, they are very big in width but odnt have to be cause the title only take half the place that is htere. So i thought if that wisth could be make smaller then we could se all threads titles as well, and the name of whom posted or date at the same time.

What you think about it edina?
    Very Happy
    edina
    edina
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post  edina Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:06 pm

Heelo Sweet,

I am actually working on the graphics, but you can also modify the resolution of your screen. It looks fine to me here, I mean I can see the things well, but I will try to make it better.

It wont look very nice at first and that is beause I am not on my laptop so I cant modify the actual graphics. But I will modify the width and also the style.

Hope this will help you.

What do you think about new theme?
    Sweet Chestnut

Female
    Number of posts : 88
    Registration date : 2007-09-05

Post  Sweet Chestnut Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:53 pm

i like it it is funny with the apples.. very mac! Laughing i didnt knew i could modify t.. now how. where can i modify those things? I think those ar admin funtions and that we dont have access to it.
    i forgot you didnt have your laptop.. sure that you cant do the graphics without it.. but it is fine as it is now. The alone hting that was a little problem before was the width, but htis has been taken care of, so thas perfect now. I just awaken so let me found my eyes.. and brain first! Razz but anyway it looks cool to me, thanks Edina! Wink that was sweet of you! flower
    edina
    edina
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female

Post  edina Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:04 pm

Hey there,

I am glad you like this new theme, unfortunatly you can't change the skin but the forum provider team is working on this.

Anyway, I am thinking to create some new skins and create a poll so the most voted skin will be choosen as default.

But this will take some time Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:17 am